Programmed Skilled Workforce are currently recruiting Experienced Electronic Assemblers who have advanced Soldering Skills to work in specialised assembly type roles.
This company has just won a large international contract which will provide additional work for the next 2-3 years, due to this they are looking to expand and add experienced operators who can add value from day one.
Must have Skills/Attributes:
* Interpreting assembly instructions
* Circuit tracing
* PCB hand soldering (SMD & through hole)
* PCB troubleshooting
* Testing DC & AC electronic equipment
* Drawing via software
To be successful for this role, it is essential that you are able to demostrate relevent work history in the below daily tasks:
* Reading and interpreting drawings by using IPC standards.
* Testing and fixing faulty cables and connectors.
* Cable wire crimping stripping, soldering and desoldering.
* Capable of assembling the RF Cables, Communication Cables, Power Cables, Earth Straps and all Mechanical Assembly including (Ethernet Switch Patch Panels, Field wire devices and connectors, Fan Coil device, Basic Unit, Alarm unit, UIDM device, LED Lights, DGR.
* Drilling brackets, Riveting foot man's loop, measuring the distances in different positions for cable mount ties.
* Involve in Cable Cutting, Routing Cables, Braiding Process, Band it clamping, Keyway Setting, finishing process (Labelling, Boots, Heat shrinking).
* Cable Harnessing process consists of stripping, crimping and plugin.
* Able to read the drawings to see the measurements, orientation, tools information.
* Successfully done the cable harness of 20m cable with complete process and routing of 19 cables.
* Having knowledge of different machines such as stripping machines, Pneumatic control crimping tools, machine braiding devices.
* assembling HT Panels and LT Panels with CT- VT and Electrical Meters and wiring
* Assemble Cable Harness for - EOS -Fire Alarm systems as per the drawings and production plan
* Experienced in reading the electrical drawing & inserting the connector as per colour codings.
For additional information regarding these roles please contact Travis from Programmed on
To apply please use APPLY NOW