Programmed Skilled Workforce is looking for multiple qualified A Class Electricians who would be interested in working a Shutdown for a one-week period at the end of November.
The shutdown will run for one week and the successful candidates will be paid an attractive pay rate plus overtime.
The work will involve:
- Maintenance work on switchboards which could include repairs or replacements if necessary.
- General cleaning of Electrical equipment
- General maintenance of Electrical equipment
- Isolating plant and equipment
To be successful you will require:
- A Class Electrical Licence
- Have strong fault-finding abilities
- Ability to work 12-hour days
- Able to work in a team environment and autonomously
- Available at the End of November/Start of December
- Able to pass a Pre-Employment Medical
- Able to pass a Drug and Alcohol Test
If you meet the above criteria, please click on the APPLY button. If you have any questions, please call Programmed Skilled Workforce on .