Electrical Maintenance Technician
Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services.
Our client is market leader in the manufacture of steel reinforcing products for the construction industry in the Revesby area.
They have a casual vacancy (38 hours per week) for a Maintenance Technician Electrical to join their maintenance team on afternoon shift.
- $57.50/hour inclusive of casual loading & 15% shift penalty
- Afternoon shift Mon-Fri 38 hours/week
- Free parking located on site
- Opportunity for growth - temp to perm after a qualfying period of 6 months
About your new role:
- Electrical maintenance of both reinforcing mesh and bar processing equipment in line with plant maintenance schedules
- Afternoon shift 38 hours/week Monday to Friday 2:30 pm to 11:00 pm
- Manual handling and heavy lifting involved
Please note that the successful applicant will commence on day shift Monday to Friday 6:00 am to 2:30 pm for an initial period of training. The pay rate while on day shift is $50.00 inclusive of casual loading
- NSW Electrical Licence
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is essential. Preference will be given to applicants with experience in the steel manufacturing industry.
- Fault finding experience with Siemens PLCs is preferred but not essential
- Safety conscious
- Have full Australian work rights
- Ability to undertake a pre-employment Drug & Alcohol screen
- Availability to do ongoing afternoon shift
Interviews are conducted from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday to Friday.
Click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you.