Programmed Professionals is one of Australia's leading professional, engineering and technical recruitment agencies, servicing clients nationally.
We are working with an expanding privately owned business who are experiencing an extended period of growth within the resource sector. A new requirement has arisen for an Electrical Project Manager to join a collaborative team environment.
- Leading Electrical Contractor focused on industrial mining across Upper Spencer Gulf
- Electrical trade workforce running packages critical to above and below ground operations
- Privately run business with flat organizational structure
- Growing business - Interests in setting up other regional offices
- Liaise with client throughout work packages.
- Report on project progress, current and forecast expenditure
- Manage assigned projects on site and report on the delivery and ensure they are completed to approved scope, budget, time and quality
- Your core responsibilities will be to plan, coordinate and manage projects through to completion within prescribed budget and timeline.
- Develop and critically assess client brief to manage tender submissions and procurement of materials and equipment.
- Establish site and manage effective field operations for above and below ground utilities infrastructure of low voltage installation and commissioning up to 11kv
- Managing the field teams and various contractors to deliver on agreed scope within the allocated budget and timeframes
- Safework leadership - Establish and maintain safe workplace
- Ensure project runs in accordance with company HS&E and Quality Systems
- Manage communication activities within the project team and with stakeholders and foster positive working relationships with the rest of the ACR program participants
- Electrical Installations Above A
- Contractor Licence. Electrical
- Required to pass a medical and require induction
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Taj Pozzi at Programmed Professionals on or email