We are currently seeking a qualified Locomotive Maintenance Electrician for our client based in Penfield. This will be an ongoing casual role with the view of permanency for the right candidate. An attractive hourly rate is on offer. You must be available for an immediate start.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Maintenance of locomotives
* Carry out fault analysis within the locomotive systems
* Work in a fast paced environment to analyse and repair any breakdowns
* Supply ongoing technical support
To be successful you must possess the following background and experience:
* Hold an Electrical Trade Certificate and have high levels of experience in locomotive maintenance.
* Previous experience on locomotives freight maintenance or service activities.
* Have the highest priority of WHS
* Previous experience and ability to fault find and utilise trouble shooting skills
* Previous experience within a heavy maintenance environment
* Dual trade is highly desirable
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please press apply now.