Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services. We are currently looking for Indigenous Dump Truck Operators with multiple rosters available - 2/1 & 7/7.
Our client is a global leader in the iron ore industry and is recognized for their innovation and development of world class infrastructure and mining assets.
Please ensure you meet the criteria when applying for these roles, to avoid disappointment.
* 7/7 or 2/1 rosters available
* Drive-in-Drive-out & Fly-in-Fly-out rosters available
* Full support from Programmed
* Weekly pay
* Superannuation on all hours
* Experience on CAT 793, 789 OR Komatsu 730e, 830e, 930e OR Terex 3700MT, 4400MT
* Identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
* FULL Current C Class Drivers Licence
* Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
* Ability to pass a Drug/Alcohol screen
* Demonstrated track record of working safely
* Ability to consistently do a 2/1 roster
* A valid current Police Clearance or ability to acquire one
Shortlisting will start immediately.
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and well-being.
click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you.
The position/s will only be open to Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander applicants. The filling of this position/these positions is intended to constitute a special/equal opportunity measure under section 8(1) of the Racial Discrimination Act 1975 (Cth), s 51 of the Equal Opportunity Act 1984 (WA).
Geraldton Gascoyne and Midwest, WA