Programmed Skilled Workforce is currently recruiting for Plant Operators for ongoing work with our long-standing mining client in the Gunnedah region. Applicants with farming, civil or heavy earthmoving machinery experience who want to expand their skills in the local coal mining industry are encouraged to apply.
* 10.5 hour rotating day/night shifts
* Residential roles
* Monday to Friday roster
* Excellent pay rates
* Superannuation paid on all rostered hours
* Genuine permanent opportunities
* Work with a great team who are committed to your safety and is a market leader
About your new role:
* Training in and operation of haul trucks
To be considered for these positions you must have:
* Safe and productive work ethic
* Proven experience in a production mining or civil environment
* Provide competencies or proof of prior learning
* Current Drivers Licence
* Willing to complete criminal record check
* Provide recent work referees
* Undergo and pass Coal Services Health Order 43 medical including Functional Capacity Evaluation
If this job interests you please go to to apply or call for any enquiries
Who we are
As one of Australia's largest employers, we work with great companies all around Australia and New Zealand to give you the best opportunities to work when and where you want to.
At Programmed, we are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it's over to you. If you would like to join our team, APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.