Dual Site Facility Manager
•Swansea and Caves Beach Locations
•Generous Salary Package + Salary Sacrificing + Relocation Package
•Oversee the operations of 2 medium sized residential facilities
As one of the largest aged care providers in NSW, our client has consistently maintained its exceptional reputation for providing the highest standards of care to more than 3,500 clients across 40 locations in NSW and the ACT.
Backed by 50 years’ experience, this organisation continues to be acknowledged and recognised for its innovative aged care services having recently being announced as a finalist in the 7th Asia Pacific Eldercare Innovation Awards 2019
The role of Dual Site Facility Manager will be responsible for the leadership, management, governance, quality and performance of 2 facilities IN Swansea and Caves beach. Setting and implementing a clear strategy for quality and sustainable residential service delivery in line with the organisation's standards.
The position holder will work closely with the Regional Manager to provide leadership, vision and management of staff, work with other service providers within the Region and support and contribute to the delivery of corporate objectives.
The position is accountable and responsible for ensuring compliance with the organisation’s Policies and procedures, relevant standards, relevant legislation and accepted industry practices.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting both facilities to provide the highest possible quality of residential care to their clients
- Driving financial accountability and outcomes across P&L and respective drivers (ACFI, Occupancy, Labour and Expense Management)
- Optimise occupancy and RAD pool in line with budgets
- Develop and implement annual business plan and budgets
- Effective leadership with strong relationships with all key internal and external stakeholder
- Oversight and leadership pertaining to WHS management, and return to work / WorkCover claims
- Ensuring compliance with Aged Care Accreditation Standards
- Building high-quality operational management teams
- Implement HR practices in line with the organisation’s systems and processes
The Successful Candidate:
The successful candidate will be a dynamic, proactive and commercially savvy industry leader who takes ownership of delivering optimal business results This role requires someone who will deliver premium care services through effective stakeholder management, strategic thinking and superior leadership capability.
Leveraging resources and systems, success will be built upon a commercial focus, strong internal relationships and the ability to effectively implement company programs across the region.
Essential Experience/Key Criteria:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience leading and managing multiple operational services in an aged care and/or community service environment.
- Proven track record of strong performance in driving results and key field operations metrics.
- Significant experience in networking, liaising and developing partnerships.
- Ability to prepare well researched, clearly presented reports and submissions as necessary.
- Sound understanding of relevant State and Commonwealth legislation as it applies to Aged Care Facilities.
- Sound understanding of, and ability to correctly apply, relevant principles of the Fair Work Act.
- Current Drivers Licence
- RN Division 1 Qualifications
As a dual site Facility Manager, you will be representing a company who are considered one of the best in the industry.
With a Sydney based head office, you will have consistent access to and be supported by the Senior Leadership team who place a strong emphasis on ongoing professional development.
You will receive a competitive salary package, a relocation package (if required) and the ability to salary sacrifice.
For further information/a confidential discussion, please contact Julie Forde, Associate Partner @ Connected Resourcing on
A Position Description can be supplied on request.
- Elderly Care
- Medicine Preparation