Programmed Skilled Workforce is seeking applications from experienced and qualified Open Cut SHOTFIRERS, BLAST HOLE DRILLERS and BENCH HANDS to work with one of our reputable mining clients in the Upper Hunter Valley. These positions will be on a MAX TERM CONTRACT and will follow a rotating 12.5hr lifestyle roster pattern working blocks of 4/5 on and 4/5 off for the Drillers and Mon-Fri Roster for the Shot Crew.
To be considered for these positions you will need to possess the following:
* Minimum 12mths experience in the same or similar role within an Open Cut Mine
* Qualifications or competencies in Drilling or Shotfiring
* Excellent attitude towards safety
* Be able to undergo and pass a NSW coal board medical and D&A Test
* Be able to supply work referees of recent Supervisors
NOTE: This is a residential role, no FIFO or camp facilities available.