* Draftsperson for well-known and reputable Company
* 2 years' experience minimum
* Permanent Position
We are currently recruiting for a Draftsperson to be based on the Gold Coast area due to a demand in a growth residential construction industry. The role is to provide quality work drawings with a high level of service to internal and external customers.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
* ?Preparation of working drawings including completed site plans, updating plans as required
* ?Preparation of Modified Standard Plans (MSP)
* ?Producing precise plans that comply with Building Standards
* Checking of covenants and council requirements ?
* Working to deadlines and meeting KPIs as set by management
* Manage dispute resolution effectively and in a timely manner
You will require the following skills and attributes:
* A minimum of 2 years drafting experience
* Previous experience in high-volume residential drafting
* ?A minimum Certificate IV in Building Design Drafting or proven ability
* ?Proficient in the use of Revit in essential
* ?Experience using AutoCAD would be highly regarded
* ?Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
* ?Strong organisational skills with the ability to work to deadlines
* ?Highly driven and self-motivated, able to work autonomously
Join an extraordinary company that is developing innovative and passionate people as the basis of our future growth and success.
Apply today for this excellent Permanent Opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
QLD Licence- LHL-02514-D2P2F