Due to changes within their team, my leading GOV client is looking for a CAD Draftsperson to join their Communications Asset team based in Western Sydney. This role provides an opportunity to produce detailed drawings for Sydney's Rail network. Working alongside Design Engineers and other relevant stakeholders you would provide support for the Major Works division on internal and external projects. This positions would suit candidates from a Telco background who have knowledge of GIS or are looking to gain exposure in this area.
This is a fairly demanding role and my client is really looking for someone to show strength, lead the team and strive to meet deadlines through keeping everyone motivated and engaged in their work and projects. Situated in their Western Sydney office, you will work alongside the already established team and benefit from a supportive manager who is invested in the earning and development of their employees.
This role comes with an attractive day rate and onsite parking if required.
In return we are looking for the below skills and experiences;
You will be experience in AutoCAD drafting, this is essential and we will not consider applications without this experience.
Required skills and qualifications;
* Experience or knowledge in IT, Telecommunications industry or equivalent
* Prior experience in creating, identifying and maintaining simple real world objects (RWO's) including routes, pits, joints and cables would be highly desired
* Excellent communication and team player
* Demonstrated ability in the use Auto CAD 2018, Lotus Notes, MS Office and database systems
* Experience in the researching and collating information for input to reports, and submissions
* Strong communication skills across a number of stakeholders
You can also call Fiona on for further information.
Parramatta and Western Suburbs, NSW