Experienced Director of Nursing required to manage the daily runnings of this facility in an organisation on the cusp of real change and growth.
This organisation is truly a supportive one, the role will be suitable for an experienced Manager or even a Clinical Manager that has previous experience stepping up. You will be given the tools and support you need to be successful.
This position would suit an empathetic Registered Nurse who also has a real vision when it comes to the future of aged care. Having a strategic mind and an ability to think outside the box will steed you well in this fantastic management opportunity.
- Up to $130,000 package on offer - depending on experience
- Close-knit organisational culture: Excellent support systems in place
- Residents with a mixture of care level needs.
- Experienced clinical care team on site
- Exceptional career development opportunity
- Management programme
- Nurse DIV 1 - AHPRA Registered
- Demonstrated clinical leadership skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in ACFI
- Willingness to accept responsibility & accountability
- Demonstrated knowledge of accreditation standards
- Thorough understanding of continuous improvement.
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal.
- Highly organised and an ability to use and set up systems
- Experience in managing/mentoring care staff and success in managing change.
With exciting new development projects happening over the next 18 months, it is a great time to join this organisation and be a part of the strategic development and growth.
For more information please contact me on the details below or hit "APPLY" now.
NAME: Carol-Ann O'Shaughnessy
- Elderly Care
- Medicine Preparation