New set-up a residents new life style program , doing their personal assessments in a residential aged care facility in the Hurstville area. Must have an aged care background and an understanding of Dementia . Can be a qaulified Diversional Therapist/ DT/ BA in Life Sciences
- Ideally BA in Leisure and Health, qaulified Diversional Therapy or similar
- You will have a minimum of two years experience working in the Aged Care sector with a strong understanding of person-centered care and activity programming for clients.
- Innovative and a real people person.
- The capacity to work well autonomously and be a team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A current Police Check
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A commitment to a continuous improvement approach.
What's in it for me?
- Immediate start
- Great innovative client . Well respected in the industry
- Working every 2nd weekend (flexible ) earn $10K + more in penalities
- 5 days a week -38 hours full-time
- Great penalty rates - 50% Saturday and 75% Sunday.
- Great hourly base rate! $30-$35 an hour + Super + Penalties - Earn up to $61.25 an hour + Super working a Sunday
- Recommend a friend , get a $500 referral fee * conditions apply
Please send CV via this link or phone Matthew Bradbury on if you would like to know more