Our client based in Forrestfield are looking for an experienced Warehouse Administrator to join their team on a contract basis.
Duties will include but are not limited to
* Monitoring and responding to all email enquiries
* Entering invoices/creating purchase orders
* Generate orders for customers, goods dispatched and goods received
* Liaising with internal and stakeholders
* General administration of warehouse
To be successful in your application, you must possess the following:
* At least 2 years' warehouse administration experience
* Strong decision making skills
* Ability to follow processes, be multi skilled with high level of accuracy and efficiency
* High Level Excel and advanced computer skills
If you meet the above criteria click the "Apply" button and attach your resume. If you have any questions please call Programmed Skilled Workforce on .
Please note: Only Australian residents currently living in WA with unrestricted working rights may apply for this role.