Programmed Professionals is seeking an enthusiastic Dispatch Coordinator to join our client's logistics site based at Lytton QLD. Our client is an oil refinery offering a part time role, paying above award.
Your Duties/responsibilities will be:
* Dispatching works in a timely manner
* Manage the product return process
* Compliance of orders dispatch
* Manage customer service levels
* Plan and coordinate scheduling
* Various administration tasks
The successful applicant will possess the following:
* Experience in Microsoft Office Suite is essential
* SAP experience
* Great customer service skills
* Flexibility with working hours
* Planning, and dispatch experience in a Logistics environment desirable.
* Strong communication skills and stakeholder management skills to maximize productivity in the field and drive jobs to completion.
* Valid Driving License
If you feel you are suitable for this role please apply by clicking 'Apply Now'.
Job reference number:
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
QLD Licence- LHL-02514-D2P2F