Our client based in Edinburgh North are looking for an experienced Dispatch Coordinator to join their team on a contract basis.
Duties will include but are not limited to
* Liaise with customers, managers and truck drivers to plan arrivals and delivery times
* Organise and monitor trucking routes
* Liaising with internal and stakeholders
* Administrative management, data inputting and reporting
* Answer customer calls and service queries, providing updates, requests for information and ETA's
To be successful in your application, you must possess the following:
* Demonstrable experience within a Dispatch coordination role
* Have a good understanding of stock management and appreciation for distribution lead time
* Attention to detail and ability to prioritise and plan tasks
* High Level Excel and advanced computer skills
* Be able to work in a fast environment
* Excellent communication skills
If you meet the above criteria click the "Apply" button and attach your resume. If you have any questions please call Programmed Skilled Workforce on .