•Excellent salary package on offer
•Excellent occupancy with waiting list
•Well respected in the lcoal community
This organisation is well respected in multiple states in Australia, known as a provider of high quality to care to residents and good reputations across the communities they have homes in. They are an organisation that puts back into the facilities, including into staff. Offering career development and unrivalled support from a centralised Head Office this really is a great company to work for.
This smooth running small facility offers an experience Deputy DON an opportunity to step up into a management role. Or equally is an excellent opportunity for a DON to work in an organisation that can offer them the support to move up the career ladder. The role offers great support in ways of a PT Care Manager as well RN's, EN's and PCA's. There is also an executive Management team including a Quality Coordinator, Education Manager, HR manager, Clinical Manager and a COO and CEO.
- Excellent Salary Package
- Rarely any on-call
- Centralised support Network
- Admin Team onsite
- Career Progression
The role will see you manage this small facility located near Hampton. You will be responsible for the daily management of the facility. You will ensure occupancy is met as well as ACFI being maximised. You will be a hands on manager and ensure the level of care provided is of the highest quality.
This role would be ideal for an experienced Care Manager to step up or an experienced DON looking to continue to develop their leadership and management skills in a small, stable and supportive environment.
This role will require:
- A dynamic professional who can provide fresh ideas for the organisation in their quest to constantly improve it's services and processes
- A detailed understanding of Aged Care
- An ability to liaise with government departments
- An ability to construct and implement strategic initiatives
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- A successful track record of change management
- Proven ability in raising occupancy
To be successful you must have:
- More than 5 years postgraduate experience
- AHPRA registration as an RN
- Senior/Executive management experience in aged care services
- Strategy implementation experience
- Excellent clinical governance, quality & education skills & experience
- Experience managing staff
- Ability to train, educate and motivate staff
- Good experience across financial management & budgets
- Experience across Accreditations, Aged Care & legislation & OHS
- High level communication skills
- Fantastic Leadership skills
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in please get in touch today. Hit "APPLY NOW" or email an updated CV directly to .
NAME: Carol-Ann O'Shaughnessy