We are currently recruiting for a Director of Human Resources and Communications to be based in Brisbane CBD for a three month assignment.
This role will collaborate with key business leaders and engage with stakeholders to ensure human resources and communication strategies are closely aligned with organisational objectives and community expectations, and to lead multi-disciplinary teams with a focus on collaboration and the achievement of results.
- Short Term Assignment | Leadership Role
About your new role:
- Provide leadership and direction to the Human Resources and Communications teams to ensure provision of high quality advice and support.
- Provide expert strategic advice about HR, communications, engagement and change management strategies to the Executive Leadership Team.
- Lead the implementation of the communication and engagement strategy, including overseeing corporate communications, stakeholder engagement and social media activities, and media and issues management.
- Lead the provision of a broad portfolio of Human Resources support and services, including strategic HR initiatives, workforce planning, staffing and establishment management, industrial relations, grievance and discipline, complex case management and workplace rehabilitation, recruitment and selection, organisational capability, payroll and leave management, work health and safety, and HR analytics and systems.
- Oversee the provision of high quality internal and external corporate communications that comply with whole-of-government policies and regulatory requirements.
- Develop, implement and deliver on strategic and business plans for HR and Communications that align to the overall priorities and direction of department.
- Relevant, recent experience in the provision of strategic and operational HR support and services is essential.
- An understanding of, and commitment to whole of government frameworks, policies and procedures in relation to Human Resources Management is highly desirable.
- Prior experience in change management is highly desirable.
- Relevant undergraduate or postgraduate level qualification would be highly regarded.
Click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
QLD Licence- LHL-02514-D2P2F