Seeking a qualified Diesel Mechanic - responsible for the safe, effective and efficient maintenance, service, overhaul and repair of our extensive range of hire equipment and machinery
* Bring your customer service and mechanical skills to this fast paced role
* Repair and maintain a wide range of capital equipment on customer sites
* Enjoy stable & ongoing employment with an attractive pay rate - $35.62
The Fitter Mechanic is responsible for the safe, effective and efficient maintenance, service, overhaul and repair of our extensive range of hire equipment and machinery, on customer sites. Play a crucial role in providing customers with superior customer service during potentially disruptive and difficult periods associated with any breakdown of machinery or equipment on site. A key focus of the role is providing exceptional customer service to customers, as well as ensuring a high standard of safety.
* Demonstrate Safety Leadership contributing to Coates Hire's Safety First - Zero Harm safety culture
* Maintain continuous knowledge of changing products, equipment and manufacturers' requirements.
* Respond promptly to customers regarding equipment breakdowns on customer sites.
* Ensure operational downtime is kept to a minimum.
* Diagnose mechanical faults across a variety of equipment whilst on customer site.
* Safely repair the equipment on site or organise the return / replacement of the equipment
* Conduct all repairs following trade practice and Silver Service standards
* Ensure appropriate stock levels of spare parts are available to undertake on site repairs
* Keep compliance to all service bulletin completions
* Keep customers up-to-date re service requirements, time to repair and options regarding the solution.
* Ensure paper work is completed for service or repair work; maintain service records.
Skills & Experience
If you feel that you are suitable for this great opportunity apply now, if you wish to discuss the role call .