Our client is Australian owned and one of the largest waste management companies in Australia. They provide industrial and environmental waste collection solutions from more than 80 sites around the country. Due to their continuous growth we have an exciting opportunity available for a Diesel Mechanic at Olympic Dam.
In this position your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
* Scheduled preventative maintenance services and break down fault diagnosis.
* Action all driver daily vehicle reports
* Complete all paperwork and records
* Test drive and /or operate heavy vehicles and equipment
To achieve the outcomes required from the critically important role, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
* HR Driver's license
* Certificate III in Automotive Mechanical Technology
* Exposure to mechanical maintenance services in an industrial environment
* Strong customer service ethics and willingness to work a part of a team
* Strong commitment to safety
* Previous experience with Vac Trucks and mobile equipment is essential
* Experience in the waste industry will be highly regarded
To Apply please submit your current resume by clicking the APPLY NOW button