Programmed Skilled Workforce is currently seeking a stand out Diesel Fitter for ongoing work in the Rockhampton Region. You will have a 'can do' attitude and the knowledge to get the job done right. If you feel you fit the bill, and have this level of knowledge, we would like to hear from you today!
The successful applicant will possess the following:
* Current HR Licence
* Trade Certificate
* Experience completing mobile field work
* Knowledge of maintenance and repairs to heavy equipment
* Work Safely At Heights
* Enter and Work in Confined Spaces
* Proof of Right to Work in Australia
* The ability to work a casual rotating roster that includes night shifts, weekends and public holidays
* Ability to undertake a pre-employment medical, including drug & alcohol screening
* Strong compliance to and knowledge of site safety rules and regulations. High safety regard is paramount for this role.
* Excellent communication skills
* BIBO - Home every night
* Competitive pay rates
* 12 hour shifts
* Great work environment - be part of a team committed to safety!
* On-site support
Successful applicants will have a demonstrated commitment to 'Zero Harm' and have the ability to work effectively on their own initiative or as part of a team. Immediate start available for the successful applicant.
If you are interested in this opportunity then we would like to hear from you!