A role currently stands for an experienced Despatch Planner for a leading steel supplier in Adelaide. Trading for over 100 years, this major building and infrastructure supply group offer career certainty and professional administration levels above all others.
As the Despatch Planner, you will demonstrate proven experience within a fast paced distribution environment. Your experience will provide the level of accuracy and quality to the SA team, ensuring all logistics and transportation demands are met.
- Utilizing enterprise systems such as JD Edwards's and excel
- Daily duties such as dispatch planning, delivery paperwork, driver paperwork, booking couriers and calling couriers along with general Administration
- OH&S awareness with adherence to Safety Regulations at all times
- Maintaining master data, stock profiles, stock locations
- attending any pre-start meetings/team meetings
- Ensuring integrity and accuracy of stock management system
- Experience in transport and logistics essential
- Understanding of inventory and stock management principles
- Advanced skills in JD Edwards and Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Consistent and accurate approach to data entry
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask
This role is a Full Time ongoing casual position with possibility of permanent for the right person. Working Dayshift 9am - 5pm, with possibility of overtime, applicants need to be open and flexible to this.