Programmed Skilled Workforce are currently looking for experienced Delivery Drivers. These will be hands-on roles for the right candidates, offering competitive remuneration and the availability of overtime. These roles are with our client, a leader in domestic and international express delivery services. This company has experienced continual growth since its establishment and has been recognised by industry experts as a dynamic and forward thinking company in its field.
Your day to day responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
* Sort, deliver, and pick up freight from a variety of clients/customers
* Scanning freight into the track and trace system
* Loading and unloading of trucks for daily deliveries
* Developing and maintaining good relationships with clients and customers
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate the following:
* Current MR Drivers Licence or higher
* Previous multi-drop delivery experience
* Good knowledge of the Central Coast areas
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Enthusiastic attitude towards safety and procedures
These positions are casual on-call roles where you will be required between Monday and Friday.
If you are contacted for interview stage you will need to provide a current copy of your Driving Record, will need to undergo a criminal record check and pre-employment medical including D&A testing.
If you are looking to start a your career with a well-established company and the above sounds like the role for you then APPLY now by submitting your current resume. If you have any trouble doing this please contact our office on .
Please note due to the high volume of applicants, only successful applicants may be contacted.
Programmed supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourage this in all that we do.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.