CoINVEST administers the Portable Long Service Leave Scheme for the construction in Victoria, for all members, employers, workers and sub-contractors.
They are seeking an experienced Debt Compliance Generalist with strong experience in Debt Collections and negotiations of payment arrangements to join their team.
As a problem solver you will enjoy investigating and reaching solutions for customers. You will be detail orientated with excellent time management skills to achieve positive and timely outcomes that comply with relevant legislation, guidelines and business policies and procedures.
Specific duties include:
* Debt Management - Monitor and manage collections of debt owed to CoINVEST
* Explain charges and interest referring to Construction Industry Long Service Leave Act and CoINVEST Rules
* Negotiate payment arrangements
* Build case summary based on documents and research
* Generate correspondence
* Processing of Registrations, Missing Service, Adjustments
You will be proficient in building relationships with members and manage your work load in an effective and efficient manner.
* Excellent communication and time management skills
* Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
* Experience utilising multiple systems and databases
* Proven success working in a fast paced high volume environment
* Ability to multitask
What we can offer you:
* An excellent salary
* Great benefits
* Great team environment
* Supportive leadership and ongoing training
A background working in finance, insurance, banking, superannuation or a complex administrative processing environment will support your application.
"CoINVEST is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer with a strong commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its staff."