We are seeking a Data Analyst- Network with one of our client in Telecom sector to generate Network Performance Reports and Network Capacity Reports with BI insights for effective insights and leadership decision making.
- Manage and produce week/ monthly Network Capacity and Network Performance reports, and insights that captures future demand on the HFC network based on capacity availability and then capacity shortfalls, and Performance metrics.
- Translate Network Performance metrics and analytics, into actionable insights and interpretable results.
- Create reports and BI dashboard on capital expenditure budget vs actual spend, trends and forecast.
- Analyse HFC Network performance data and Metrics, and generate Network Performance Reports for effective insights and leadership decision making.
- Analyse customer centric data and network performance.
- Manage the data and analytics function, providing practical, relevant advice and guidance to business stakeholders on data and analytics related projects and initiatives.
- Reports and dashboard of team's activities pipeline and resource performance of requests from various stakeholders and implementation, from data of WFM Tools.
- It is expected that the candidate will have a strong knowledge in BI Tools and Reporting Tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, SQL data and other analytical tools.
- The candidate will work with the rest of the HFC C&P team to identify modelling requirements
- Strong knowledge and experience in Business Intelligence Reporting in: Projects, Network Performance, WFM, Capex/ Financials.
- Good understanding of Telecommunication network performance reporting.
- Knowledge on large corporation structures and stakeholder management.
- Strong general business and financial acumen.
- Experience in corporate or business strategy BI Reporting.
- Expertise in Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, Excel and other BI Reporting Tools.
- Expertise in SQL data and queries.
- Expertise on modelling tools and technologies.
If you have answered yes to all of the above, then please Click Apply to submit your application
Alternately, you may contact Geet on for a confidential discussion.
This opportunity will disappear quickly and we are shortlisting immediately!
Please note this role is only open to Permanent Residents or Citizens of Australia living in Australia. Visa sponsorship is not available.