Our client is a global leader in the resources sector recognised for their culture and innovation. Who are seeking an Data Analyst - People Systems with a SAP specialist background to join the team on a contract basis.
This will be on a 6 contract basis, Preferably full time and open to part time hours (3 days/ week).
This position will be working in the Data Analytics team to develop, refine and deliver on a SAP S/4 Hana & SuccessFactors Migration.
* Responsible for data migration of SAP HCM data into SuccessFactors Employee Central i.e. organisational, personal, payroll and time data.
* Responsible for data analysis, cleansing, mapping and transformation logic to ensure data is both valid and in the correct structure to load into SuccessFactors Employee Central
* Provide data migration support for the Learning management module
* Provide support to analyse business & system processes and optimisation activities
* Provide support in system integration, user acceptance testing and system security testing
* Lead/conduct parallel payroll run activities identifying both system and data defects and developing plans to resolve these defects
* Manage post go-live system support and problem resolution, reporting and data requirements.
Skills & Experience Required:
* Atleast 3+ years of experience as a SAP Data Analyst/ Consultant
* In-depth knowledge and experience in SAP HCM and SuccessFactors Employee Central is a must
* HR systems experience in supporting a variety of HR applications, strong analytical, diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
* Understanding and/or experience in multiple disciplines of Human Resources, payroll, employee self-service and talent management (preferred)
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (must)
* Strong analytical skills
* High attention to detail