We are currently recruiting an experienced Data Analyst to work in services support and management reporting department.
* Full time role - Sydney/Melbourne
* Attractive salary and amazing work culture
* Australian citizenship required due to confidentiality of data
About your new role:
Our prestigious client is looking for Data Analyst to work in service operations department to work on financial analysis, data cleansing and management, process and planning.
* Data cleansing
* Liaising with the operations team for follow ups on various initiatives and global scorecard actions
* Data analysis and follow up of actions with the service operations teams
* Development and distribution of reporting as required
* System updates to rectify inaccurate data
* To provide support to the Service Operations Leaders in the preparation of information and variance analysis
* To ensure accurate and timely monthly reporting of system and team compliance performances within the Service business, including relevant variance analysis and reconciliation, liaising with location and operations leaders across the Asia Pacific region as appropriate
* Creation and updating of regular reports, ensuring non duplicity, continuous improvements and modifications.
* Review and refine business operational processes where appropriate
* Provide reports and analytical support for Service Operations and Service Pricing Leaders as required
* To proactively identify and implement improvements in processes relating to the Service business including, but not limited to, system information, reporting metrics and resource utilisation calculations
Australian Citizenship is mandatory due to nature of work.
This role closing on 3rd Dec 2020. If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact Niklesh Govande on to have a confidential chat about your career or click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
PERSOLKELLY brings together the legacy and experience of four organisations that shaped the staffing landscape over the past century: Kelly Services, who pioneered the modern temporary help industry in 1946; SKILLED, who crafted the staffing industry in Australia in 1964; Programmed, the leading provider of operations and maintenance services across Australia and New Zealand; and PERSOLKELLY, the largest workforce solutions provider in APAC.