As an APS-5 Data Analyst in this department you will support the effective management of biosecurity risk & effective service delivery.
* Competitive Salary Package
* Great Canberra Location
* Modern Working environment
It's a great career opportunity for someone who wants to step-up & upskill themselves with a lot of support & training provided. You will get the chance to contribute towards the security of Australia's borders by providing your expertise.
* Undertake technical analysis on import data to support business improvement activities.
* Develop business assurance reports.
* Undertake performance assessment and reviews of business processes and identify opportunities for improvement.
* Work collaboratively with operational teams and other internal stakeholders to identify analytical requirements to support pathway management activities.
* Contribute to the development and review of instructional material, or new policies under the Active risk management project.
* You will have strong R code & advanced MS Excel skills.
* Experience in POWER BI or SQL programming is highly desirable.
* Qualifications and/or relevant experience in agriculture, horticulture, information technology, and/or other plant-related activities in an operational, customer service, or regulatory environment will be highly regarded.
* Strong written skills and problem solving ability is also highly desirable.
If you're ready to build your career and take your skills to the next level, get in touch (for a confidential conversation) with Basit via or click APPLY now.