Programmed Skilled Workforce is seeking a Cylinder Driver to work with a national client based in Horsham, Victoria. This role will be casual, Monday - Friday (8-12 hour shifts).
The role will consist of driving a HR truck to other depo sites around the Horsham area to deliver 45kg gas bottles. Duties include:
* Driving a HR truck.
* Manually rolling bottles to load and unload the truck.
* Completing pre-start and other checks.
* Infrequent forklift operation.
* Dealing with customers.
* Completing paperwork and data entry.
Mandatory licences, certifications and qualifications for the role:
* HR truck licence.
* Dangerous Goods (preferred but not essential).
* High Risk Licence - (LF) Forklift (preferred but not essential).
To be successful in this role you will be required to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen.
To be considered for this role, please apply below with a current resume.
Or for any enquiries, please call Alix at Programmed - .