Customer Service Representative
Programmed Professionals is seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative to join an Inbound contact centre team located at Varsity Lakes on the Gold Coast. This Permanent position will see you working a rotating roster from Monday - Sunday, offering 38 hours per week. Our client is within the banking industry.
Your Duties/responsibilities will be:
- Answers phones and responds to Customers' requests.
- Determines appropriate actions to be taken on customer's behalf, which may include problem determination, complaint management and appropriate next steps to any requests, questions or concerns made by the customer.
- Informs customer of those appropriate next steps and works with customer to achieve a resolution
- When requested, provides feedback on products, procedures and operations to support continual improvement.
- Demonstrates openness to acquiring new skills and developing new product/service activities, in support of business development initiatives and improved operational effectiveness. This includes upskilling.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Prior inbound call centre experience is highly desirable
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving abilities
If the above sounds like you and you're ready for your next career opportunity please "Apply Now'.
Job reference number:
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
QLD Licence- LHL-02514-D2P2F