This an exciting part-time opportunity to join the Customer Service team for a leading gas and industrial company in Bega. There are opportunities for growth and additional days during winter.
You will be the first point of contact for customers and assist customers with account enquiries and processing orders and payments.
You will take high volume calls, go above and beyond and provide essential customer service to ensure customer satisfaction whilst building long term relationships and assist customers with account, sales, invoice and order enquiries. You will report to the Customer Service Manager and will work with internal and external stakeholders.
Join a supportive team with opportunities for growth. If you have a strong customer focus and believe in service with a smile, can provide solutions to issues seamlessly then this is the role for you!
* Previous contact centre or customer service experience preferred
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
* The ability to work well as part of a team and meet KPIs
* Accuracy, great attention to detail and the ability to multitask.
* Strong computer knowledge
* Flexible and willing to commit to additional hours of work
To submit your application please click "Apply" now!
Please feel free to call Danielle at Programmed Professionals (Canberra) for further information on