Customer Service Officer
An opportunity has recently arisen for a Customer Service Officer to join an organisation who is Australia's largest marketer of LPG. Our client is seeking enthusiastic and friendly candidates who are able to build good phone rapport and value add to their organisation.
* Be the main point of contact with customers, establishing accounts, customer enquiries, processing orders and payments, advising customers of usage and delivery.
* All administrative aspects of customer's transactions, including filing, updating records, banking, correspondence, price adjustments and reconciling stock transactions.
* Be a point of contact with suppliers, including processing creditor invoices, scheduling changes, stock level records and appliance stocktakes.
* Reconciling daily deliveries and liaise with the regional scheduler to adjust scheduling of drivers a required.
* Demonstrated relevant clerical and administrative experience.
* Have previous customer service experience with a good level of understanding, tolerance and common sense with people.
* Have highly developed verbal, telephone and written communication skills.
* Have the ability to liaise and consult with both internal and external clients and staff with a strong customer focus.
* Have the ability to prioritise and effectively achieve deadlines.
* Have sound and relevant computer and keyboard skills with accurate data base entry.
* Have the ability to multi-task, share team responsibilities to maintain maximum monitoring level of prompt, efficient and courteous customer service.
* In order to be considered for this role it will be expected that you will have had proven previous experience in a similar role / roles.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
QLD Licence- LHL-02514-D2P2F