We are seeking a Customer Service Officer for Our Port Augusta Client.
38 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Duties will include:-
Deal with incoming customer calls, correspondence and enquiries, including account queries, and the processing of orders and payments. These customers may be external or internal, domestic or commercial.
* Adhere to and communicate to customers and staff alike, all company statutory regulations relating to LP Gas.
* Liaise with customers, dealers and suppliers' contractors as required.
* Set up new domestic or commercial accounts.* Ensure all customer records are updated daily (data entry), including general information, accounts, sales, price adjustments, and identifying additional volume on existing domestic customers. Drivers, distributors, agents, dealers, and the Branch Manager are reliant on this information.
* Reconcile cylinder contractor's daily delivery sheets and any resulting work on customer accounts
* Organise appliance enquiries, invoicing, ordering, and stocktake.
* Sell appliances and arrange for appliances to be installed by a gasfitter.
* Process banking and mail and take to Bank/Post Office.
To Apply please submit your current resume by clicking the APPLY NOW button