Our client specialises in the provision of banking and financial services on behalf of one of the big four. They pride themselves for their high end quality of services that they provide to their customers. Based on the Gold Coast
Are you an experienced contact centre professional?
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow within a Global Banking Organisation?
- Determines appropriate actions to be taken on customer's behalf, which may include problem determination, complaint management and appropriate next steps to any requests, questions or concerns made by the customer. Informs customer of those appropriate next steps and works with customer to achieve a resolution
- Record required information accurately and efficiently, follows data integrity standards and guidelines. This includes ad-hoc project and pilot work/campaigns.
- Ensures that Service Levels and GOS are achieved as communicated by Team Manager through Attendance rates, Adherence to Schedule, AHT and proper use of Off Phone Activities (Logged In %).
- Ensures KPIs are understood and achieved through supported coaching and mentorship; as above and including NPS, 3-Star, PSR, 3SR, Survey Uptake, Transfers, Complaints and Compliance and any other KPIs set by your Team Manager, the business or our client.
- When requested, provides feedback on products, procedures and operations to support continual improvement,
- Demonstrates openness to acquiring new skills and developing new product/service activities, in support of business development initiatives and improved operational effectiveness. This includes upskilling.
- Attend and complete training, workshops, seminars and focus group discussions as scheduled.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Team Manager and follows instructions provided to them by the business
- Compliance with the company's Core Values, Code of Conduct and other legislative requirements inclusive of Australian Financial Services License (AFSL), Privacy Act, Trade Practices Act, Equal Employment Opportunity and Occupational Health and Safety legislation
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience in retail and hospitality or call centre
- Intermediate computer skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Successful completion of school certificate
- Flexibility to work on a 24/7 rotating roster
- Inbound call center experience is desired not essential
Please note this is a permanent full time opportunity and requires full working rights in Australia to be considered. Awesome opportunity to joinn a well known business.
Due to the overwhelming response only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Apply today
QLD Licence- LHL-02514-D2P2F