PERSOLKELLY is one of Australia's largest and longest serving recruitment providers. Delivering both quality temporary and permanent options, we specialise in the recruitment of Professional, ICT, Government, STEM, Management and Executive talent.
Purpose of this position is to process customer orders; provide customer service and technical support to customers in a timely fashion.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Receive and process emergency orders.
- Increase revenue via Tele marketing.
- Process export orders for Asia and New Zealand.
- Provide Technical Services support.
- Data entry. Which includes cross referencing competitors' catalogues.
- Other duties as outlined by the Marketing Manager and Sales & Marketing Director
- Comply with the Company's Environment Health & Safety policies, procedures & processes (eg NPIS, PIP
- including the use of protective clothing issued by the Company.
- Actively promote and comply with the Company's Environmental Health & Safety Policies, Procedures and
- Processes, and the use of protective equipment (PPE) issued by the company.
- Comply with duty of care and due diligence responsibilities as required under state legislation.
- Undertake any other responsibilities, consistent with skills, qualifications and experience, as may be required from time to time.
- Highly proficient with MS Office
- Experience as a parts interpreter or other automotive experience would be an advantage
- Mechanical aptitude
- Catalogue interpretation skills
- Call centre or telemarketing experience would be highly valued
- Typing speed - minimum 40 wpm
Formal Education or Completion of matriculation would be desirable.
If you are interested in the role and fit the criteria, please apply online today! If you have any further questions before applying online, please email Shay Stanton at