Programmed Facilities Management, (PFM) are proud to partner with our client and embrace their commitment to the provision of social housing and housing assistance as part of the Government's broader priorities for social inclusion. Driven by a desire to deliver the best possible outcomes for tenants, the client & PFM will forge a 'one-team' culture that will consistently deliver superior services and a first class Tenant experience. Effective Social Inclusion demands that all individuals are heard and respected therefore PFM's service delivery will be governed by the "Voice of the Tenant". This is a customer engagement methodology built on respectfulness, transparency and quality of outcome. These qualities, coupled with a non-negotiable commitment to social inclusion define the objectives of the project, the 'one-team' culture and will manifest in every member of the project delivery team.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Receive and prioritise Service Requests.
* Raise and allocate Work Orders to subcontractors.
* Follow protocols and procedures to maintain an exceptional standard of communication with Tenants and stakeholders.
* Monitor Reactive Works Orders across all Contract Areas.
* Liaise with subcontractors including adjusting Work Order information and reallocating work if required.
* Ensure that our customer receives superior customer service and is satisfied with our interaction.
* Good level of written and verbal communication skills.
* Good organising skills.
* Strives for and succeeds in the performance of their role and the success of the business.
* Works hard to identify and then meet customer needs in accordance with accepted guidelines and procedures.
* Delivers prompt efficient and courteous service to both internal and external customers.
Qualifications & Experience
* Certificate II or III in Business Administration.
* Experience in help desk related activities.
* Exceptional customer service skills.
* Experience in a frontline customer service role.
* Demonstrated computer literacy in both windows (Microsoft) and business based applications such as Maximo and Navision.
Programmed is committed to social inclusion and offering equal opportunities to all. Striving to give people the best possible opportunity to enjoy all aspects of life Programmed works to ensure each individual has the chance to learn, be safely employed, engage with all aspects of society and have a voice on issues that impact them. Programmed therefore welcomes and encourages applications from diverse communities such as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with disabilities and all other minority groups. Programmed recognises the benefits of such an approach in delivering the best services to the communities in which it works.
Canberra and Surrounds, ACT