We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator to be based in the North Sydney area on a permanent basis. Our client is a young and growing electricity retailer and developer of renewable energy generation assets, which is in the process of growing in to a leading Energy Retailer.
- Free parking located on site
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Health and Wellness Programs
About your new role:
- Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Take ownership of customer's issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Improve customer care service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
- Assist to develop effective customer service procedures policies and standards.
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions.
- Assess customer care service statistics and prepare detailed reports on findings.
- Prepare communications on behalf of Executives (CEO, COO, Executives)
- Organise flights/travel and itineraries - nationally and internationally and assist with catering, organising and planning events.
- Reception work including taking and distributing messages, coordinate messenger, courier service, receive, sort and distribute incoming mails, monitor, maintain office supplies
- Co-ordinate and maintain staff administrative records such as staff parking, staff phones and company credit cards
- Proven work experience as a customer service and office administrator
- Excellent customer service and relationship management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Hands on experience with CRM software and/or MS Office (MS Excel)
- Proficient in G Suite (G-Mail and G Calendar)
- High level of accuracy and eye for detail
- Keen to learn the Energy Industry
Don't miss this exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking and dynamic organisation that will cater to your career growth and development.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please apply below
QLD Licence- LHL-02514-D2P2F