We are currently seeking a Customer Experience Professional to join this National team based in Smithfield. With call volume increasing our Client is seeking 2-3 more consultants for immediate starts to assist with call volume across AUSNZ.
Reporting into the Call centre team leaders these roles will give you the opportunity to be part of team that helps with delivery of medical supplies, DIFOT goods, arrange services and online tech support.
You will be happy to talk to all customers, resolve issues and be responsible for ;
* Managing existing relationships and following up all customer enquiries
* Providing support or direction to home patients
* Responding to customer queries via email or online mediums
* Order entry via SAP
* Responding to customer feedback on online forms
* Liaise with Warehouse & logistics teams daily to ensure correct ETAs
* Establishing and building strong relationships internally
The Ideal candidate will have the following:
* Proven SAP exposure
* A medical / device background
* 5+ years Customer in service on phones
* Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite
* Experience in a high volume call centre environment - inbound or outbound
* Exceptional problem solving abilities
HOW TO APPLY
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this role. Click "APPLY NOW" to register for this role. Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
Call Tamara or Jasmin Sutherland - with any Questions or Press APPLY NOW to upload your CV straight away.