Aspects of this role will include but not limited to:
- Operating Auto &/or Manual trucks and vehicles using safe driving principles
- Loading and unloading of trucks and vans with food products and airline carts
- Ensuring all goods are delivered and exchanged in a hygienic manner following HACCP procedures
- Ensuring the on-time dispatch from the dock to meet customers' requirements
- Carrying out basic maintenance and service checks of vehicles.
Successful applicants will have:
- Previous driving experience preferred, minimum 3-6+ months and can demonstrate safe driving practices
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to build effective working relationships with co-workers
- Available to work across various shifts and days as require
- Great attention to detail
- Demonstrated computer skills
- Be able to provide two working references from the last 6 months
Successful applicants will be rewarded with:
- Great working conditions supported by both Dnata Catering and Programmed Skilled Workforce
- Opportunity to develop your experience and knowledge at Dnata Catering through various divisions
Pre-employment processes include completing Programmed Skilled Workforce registration, pre-employment medical and criminal history checks. All medical and criminal history checks are a cost to yourself and only applicable if you are successful for the role.
The world of aviation is a progressive and exciting place to be. If you are interested in the above role please click "Apply" and upload your updated resume. If you have any questions please call to speak to one of our resourcing specialists.