Programmed are seeking to appoint a focused and energetic Credit Team Leader to join our Accounts Receivable team in Burswood.
Reporting to the Credit Manager the person will be responsible for managing and conducting the credit collections in order to maximise cash flow and minimise risk. We are seeking an individual who has proven ability to work in a fast paced environment, whilst managing high volume collections.
* Managing monthly collection of outstanding debt to achieve collection targets and DSO
* Identifying and escalating potential risk to internal stakeholders
* Ensuring compliance of Company policy and procedures
* Compiling monthly reports within specified deadlines
* Undertaking reconciliations of nominated vendor accounts
* Managing credit and risk assessment
* Managing, mentoring and developing a team of credit controllers
* A minimum of 5 years' experience in collections/credit
* Intermediate level Microsoft skills is essential.
* A "can do" attitude is essential with strong verbal and written communication skills.
* You will have a professional approach with a positive attitude.
To apply for the position please attach your covering letter and resume and press the "Apply Now" button. Alternatively call Caroline Hanley on