We are currently looking for a Fitter with crane maintenance experience for our client in Angaston. This is a fulltime opportunity for the right person. You must be prepared to work every second Saturday. Additional Saturday work and callouts may be required from time to time.
The successful applicant would be rostered to work from Tuesday to Saturday. The Saturday is paid at penalty rates as part of the standard 38 hour week.
A or B-Class electrical licence is highly desirable as electrical equipment also needs to be maintained and motors occasionally need to be disconnected.
To be successful you must have;
* Highly-developed mechanical trade skills applicable to crane systems
* Experience in crane maintenance
* Adaptable team player
* Willingness to work a roster that involves shift work, some Saturdays and occasional callouts
* A or B Electrical licence highly
* Hydraulics or pneumatics experience/qualifications
If you feel you are the right person for this fantastic opportunity apply now or call and speak to Andrew
Adelaide Hills and Barossa, SA