Cost Planning Manager
12 months contract
Our client, a well-known leader in the Rail and Transport Industry, is looking for a professional and reliable individual to join their team in Melbourne as a Cost Planning Manager. This is a 12 months contract starting immediately with possible extension.
* Review status reports prepared by Project and modify schedules or plans as required
* Prepare and review project reports for presentation to key stakeholders
* Manages contractual issues associated with subcontractors/suppliers and provides advice to the Internal project team
* Provide program content expertise, which will include delivering presentations and communicating the projects' purpose and value
* Analyses financial and cost reports identifying existing or potential variances/trends, providing challenge and recommendations as appropriate for agreement with stakeholders
* Manages the preparation and submission of interim progress claims and final accounts and ensures their timely payment
* Assists the Program Director in the preparation of monthly reports, and providing commercial challenge and support to ensure the production of the program stream reports
* Oversees all stream projects checking that they maintain and operate robust change management systems
* Establishes the commercial and contractual management processes and procedures for the Rail team.
* Have excellent communication skills
* The ability to remain calm under pressure and maintain relationships in a demanding environment
If this sounds like you APPLY now. Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.