Corporate Travel Supervisor
- Growing corporate travel company with an start up feel
- Performance based bonus
- Opportunity to be part of the management team
- Monday - Friday
- Starting ASAP
Corporate Travel Supervisor duties:
- Mentoring a team of corporate travel consultants who are managing a portfolio of corporate travel accounts
- All aspects of staff management including recruitment, training, performance management and overall day to day management
- Analysis and improvement of corporate travel operations processes and procedures.
- Working with the corporate travel account management team to ensure client service levels are being achieved
- Managing a portfolio of corporate travel business worth $1mil for international and domestic travel arrangements.
- Reporting and liaison with senior management
What skills are we looking for in this Corporate Travel Supervisor role?
- Exposure to managing others in a corporate travel environment
- Strong fares and travel industry knowledge
How to Apply for this Travel Supervisor role
- Email your resume to
- Phone Suzanne Erskine at C&M Travel Recruitment -
- Vacancy Reference: SE54062
- - for more travel jobs
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to us and we promise to follow it up. For any referrals that are successful we will thank you with a $500 bonus!
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit