Corporate Travel Consultant
- Well known, awarding winning corporate travel company
- A travel company changing their approach to their customers and their staff
- Monday - Friday with shifts between business hours
- Work as part of a team servicing a small portfolio of WA and national businesses
- Company benefits including a customer service incentive.
- Ongoing training
Corporate Travel Consultant duties:
- Book domestic and international travel for medium and large size businesses
- You will enjoy finding solutions to tricky itineraries and you will book airfares, accommodation and transfers
- Work closely with the team, providing support on other corporate accounts when required
Skills required for Corporate Travel Consultant:
- Current working experience as a corporate travel consultant or a retail travel consultant who has serviced business clients.
- Confident on international fares and ticketing
- Working knowledge of CRS
How to apply for this Corporate Travel Consultant job:
- Email your resume to
- Phone Shadi Nazempour at C&M Travel Recruitment on
- Vacancy reference SN53877
- for more travel jobs
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to us and we promise to follow it up. For any referrals that are successful we will thank you with a $500 bonus!
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit