We are currently recruiting for a Project Administrator to be based in the Milton area for an ongoing Temporary Assignment.
Our client is a major Telecommunication company with a strong team culture and a reputation for providing a safe working environment. Reporting to the Project Manager this role is responsible and accountable for performing coordinating and overseeing commercial duties in support of major Projects
* Excellent Pay rate | Immediate Start
* Opportunities for growth and development
* Great team environment
Duties and responsibilities:
* Provide contract and commercial administrative support to Project Managers
* Creating jobs, processing and payments to construction and suppliers
* Provide regular reports and ad hoc reporting as required
* Data Entry
* Communication both verbal and written
* Strong work history in Project Administration
* Safety conscious
* Proven SAP experience would be beneficial
Join the Programmed community and work for a company that who values your safety and wellbeing.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact the Programmed Professionals on quoting reference number to have a confidential chat about your career or click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.