Our client, a National leader in civil works and underground services are currently seeking experienced and motivated Concreters.
We are ideally looking for applicants who have experience in reinstating concrete.
The role is Monday-Friday, 9.5 hour days and the majority of the work is based north of the river. Start dates are ASAP so you must have immediate availability and be able to commit to an ongoing role.
* Experienced in civil works and underground services and locating
* General Labourer in civil works
* Pit and linesman for installation of communications cabling
* Concrete experience with trowels, grinders, formwork, precast.
* Concreter Pours
Successful applicants require:
* Drivers licence & own reliable transport
* Ability to pass a medical, with Drug & Alcohol test
* Physically fit for heavy work
* Punctual and reliable
* Experience in concreting and reinstating
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on the "apply now" link and submit your resume online, or call Rae at Programmed on .