Programmed is currently seeking an experienced Document Writer to join one of our key clients, a leading producer of coal in the Gunnedah Basin.
About your new role:
The ideal candidate would be working alongside the sites Health and Safety Superintendent and Training Department to produce, maintain and develop training plans, policies and procedures.
To be successful for this role the candidate would ideally have the below attributes:
- Strong knowledge of workplace safety and training with experience in a range of safety activities
- Training and Assessment background - preferred however not essential
- Be able to work autonomously in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, including; Excel, Publisher and Microsoft Word
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbally
- Demonstrated ability in producing and coordinating Training Material and Plans
- Be able to undergo and pass a coal board medical including D&A screen and functional assessment
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment
- Business / HR Degree or equivalent
- Launch your career in the mining industry with career progression opportunities
- A strong culture in a small workforce
- Take part in the workplaces culture of zero harm
- Have access to a broad range of employee benefits
The successful applicant must be able to undertake an Order 43 Medical and Drug & Alcohol Screening Test.
How to Apply:
Click on the apply button or if you wish to know more information please contact: