This client, a project services company based in Heatherton requires a suitably qualified administrator to provide support to the Completions team administering financial transactions, technical revisions and variations working on the NBN project.
Responsibilities will include;
- Review and process tickets of work to initiate payment to subcontractors.
- Working with Operations and Program Teams to capture the correct quantities to process payments for subcontractors.
- Drive consistency in application of key processes and procedures to ensure business alignment.
- Work together with the Team Leader to address priorities and implement changes or requests from the client.
- Ensuring all sub-contractor Ticket of Work (TOW) are reviewed by the responsible field manager and approved for payment within the designated payment time period.
- Tracking and approving Tickets.
- Ensure subcontractor payments are approved processed and paid on time.
- Monitor the Variations Mailbox and process any variation requests received from the Field Managers.
To secure this role you will have strong MS Office skills and excellent numerical and analytical problem solving skills. Experience using finance corporate systems would be required and prior experience in construction, telecommunications or similar.
Please apply online in word format only or call Dale Rawlinson on for more information if required.