An exciting development opportunity is now available for a Commercial Manager to join our Melbourne CBD based team with travel twice per week to Ararat, working as an integral member of our client partnership with a large company.
- Liaise with Commercial Manager to produce the monthly accounts.
- Review and analysis of the monthly results.
- Preparation of the annual budget and monthly forecast.
- Preparation of client monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Ensure compliance with contract from a documentation and reporting perspective.
- Maintain and build client relationships.
- Financial governance of the site - reviewing costing for projects.
- Be able to work closely with operational staff.
- Manage monthly invoicing.
- CPA/CA Qualification
- Previous experience in undertaking monthly management reports, statutory reporting and consolidation, financial accounting and management accounting.
- Exposure in review development of business systems, processes and integration within accounting CRM systems.
- Experience in dealing directly with General Managers and Management teams.
- Intermediate skill in using Microsoft Office.
This is a fantastic career opportunity for an ambitious, dedicated and forward thinking individual with strong business acumen and excellent attention to detail. You will enjoy a diverse and challenging role within a supportive and dynamic team environment. An attractive salary package, great employee benefits and potential opportunities for career advancement add to this exciting role.
Who are we?
Programmed Facility Management is a leading provider of asset management, facilities maintenance and project management services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Facility Management means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
Programmed offers a range of benefits to our employees including paid parental leave, great discounts with selected retailers and an Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative.
Programmed supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.
If this is the role for please APPLY now or send your resume in Word format only to