Programmed Skilled Workforce are currently seeking both Manual and CNC Machinists for several positions based across the Perth metro area.
The positions are based in a workshop environment. The hours of work will generally be from 7am-4pm with possible overtime and weekend work. Manual machinists will be operating manual lathes and milling machines. CNC machinists will be operating CNC lathes.
Successful applicants require:
* Strong work history in either Manual or CNC Machining
* Australian recognized Machining Trade certificate
* Ability to read and interpret drawings and use measuring equipment
* Valid Driver's Licence
* Ability to pass a drug and alcohol screen
* Ability to commence work immediately
* Recent contactable working references
* Free parking located on site
* Opportunities for growth and development
* Clean and tidy working environment
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please click on the "apply now" link and submit your resume online or contact Programmed on if you would like further information.